These are quite simply the best screen protectors you can buy for your refreshed Tesla Model S/X. With an exclusive silver-ion antimicrobial coating, an easy-fit snap-on guide and a hardness rating that exceeds every other protector on the market, this is the only screen protector worthy of your Tesla. With the following exclusive features:
- Screen-printed border to accommodate screen curvature on the front screen ⬅️ This is important!! - screen protectors that do not have this will accumulate dust under the screen protector
- The worlds toughest screen protector for your Tesla, the only one made from premium aluminosilicate glass (see the FAQ for more details)
- Coated with a permanent silver-ion antimicrobial layer - another first for a Tesla screen protector, killing all germs on contact, here's the proof.
- Snap-on Installation frame (front screen) and cleaning prep kit to ensure a perfect fit, every time (if you have the version of the screen that moved, make sure it's 'docked' for installation, as the frame uses the surrounding dash trim)
- Damaged in the line of duty? Just send us a picture and we'll replace for free!
Not sure which to choose? The matte tempered glass protectors does an amazing job at minimizing glare, and virtually getting rid of visible fingerprints altogether. That said, the matte inherently reduces the sharpness of the screen, so if that's going to bother you, we recommend the HD Clear option, which is basically invisible when applied. You still benefit from the oleophobic coating, which helps to resist fingerprints (just like your phone does), but more importantly makes them a breeze to clean off, especially with one of our all-in-one screen cleaners :-) Still not sure which version you'd prefer? No problem! Try a sample pack with smaller pieces of each glass before buying.
Beware of similar products that appear to be a bargain; the hardness and quality of screen protectors on the market vary significantly.
The sturdy packaging includes high-level instructions, and a link to our installation video - please watch it, it'll make your installation really easy.