Please note: As of early 2022 Model Y & 3 vehicles are shipping without data on the center console ports, just power. This means the only data port is in the glovebox. If you use this port for sentry recordings, as most do, your only option is to re-enable data on the center console ports, or to split the glovebox port using a USB dongle. Please note that many standard USB hubs cause crashes when plugged into the glovebox port, if we learn of one that's reliable, we'll update it here.
Take your in-car gaming experience to the next level! Featuring:
- Wireless connection via USB dongle (or Bluetooth in recent Model S & X)
- Powerful dual-motor vibration
- Six-axis gyro sensor
- 600mAh rechargeable battery, supporting charging and simultaneous play via USB-C
- Works with Stream!
What's in the Box?
- 1x Wireless Gamepad (Carbon Fiber effect trim)
- 1x USB-C Cable (for charging)
- 1x USB dongle (receiver)
- 1x USB-A (female) to USB-C Male adaptor
Obviously, we use ours in our Tesla, but it'll work with almost anything that supports a bluetooth or USB connection, including a Nintendo Switch, iPad, iPhone etc.