Watch in your Tesla! aohelp.me/shell
Watching the video is the best way to know how to install this, however, some quick tips:
- 'dry fit' (i.e. don't remove the film from the adhesive tape) each piece first so you have a feel for how it located.
- As you fit each piece, gently lower it down and do not apply any pressure until you're happy with the positioning.
Important: Pay close attention to the alignment; if it's off, it could restrict the opening of the middle and/or top panel
Need to remove it?
- Gently heat each panel with a hairdryer, this will help soften the adhesive
- Carefully, but deliberately, lift the shell piece from one side
- When you can, use your other hand to provide support to the center console panel, to ensure that's not removed with the shell piece
- Continue to remove the shell piece. If any adhesive foam is left, just roll it away with your thumb